Export Area Manager - Hair Care Professional
Description du poste
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Analysis of the markets of competence and selection of distributors suitable for quality standards and brand positioning;
- Search for new partners in the areas of competence for expanding the customer portfolio;
- Evaluation of trends and / or deviations with respect to the achievement of the set objectives;
- Preparation of annual objectives by areas of competence;
- Analysis and assessment of the training needs of the partners in agreement with the educational division for alignment to the required standards.
- At least 5 years experience in the role in the professional hair care sector;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English;
- Availability to travel throughout the international territory.
- Excellent organizational and management skills;
- Excellent analysis and problem solving skills;
- Excellent internal and external relational skills;
- Ability to work in a team.
We are looking for a figure to deal with the development of the French market.
We'll only consider profiles with previous experience in the Professional Hair Care sector.
- Business development
- Business Intelligence
Présentation de l’entreprise
OWAY creates professional agricosmetic treatments for hair, face and body.
Having set out on its journey in quality cosmetics back in 1948 in Bologna, OWAY today has a presence in hair salons in over 70 countries worldwide, online, in single-brand boutiques and in selected concepts stores.
Based on the biodynamic, zero-mile, organic, and fair trade ingredients, we create agricosmetic treatments and rituals combining extraordinary performance with healthful formulations which have a high concentration of botanical ingredients.
We have a profound belief in respect for the environment and for promoting waste reduction. Each and every formulation, packaging, material, individual article or tool is designed to have a minimal environmental impact and to be long-lasting or reusable and composted or transformed into a new resource.
Our products' high concentration of botanical active ingredients and their incredible effectiveness when applied in the right amount make them perfect for a wide variety of uses.
We have reduced the quantity of the plastic we use in our salons in by 99%.
We package our formulations in glass bottles and jars and aluminium tubes which are completely and infinitely reusable and recyclable. We avoid using unnecessary packaging and wrapping materials. All our tools, items and articles are made of wood, glass, aluminium, organic regenerated cotton, recycled paper and many other natural ecological materials.
As a sign of our ethical and environmental commitment, we have built two special cutting-edge, zero-mile workshops right next to our main production plant: ORTOFFICINA, our farm estate where we grow officinal plants using biodynamic methods, and ARTIGIANO, our wood laboratory where we design and manufacture packaging, furniture and objects following the principles of circular design.
At OWAY, we are pragmatic dreamers, tireless creatives, design fanatics, and indefatigable researchers into the innovation that can help us make our present and future more sustainable.